Thursday, April 15, 2010

ECMTA Las Vegas Conference April 13-15, 2010

The week has literally flown by! I can't believe it is already Thursday. Ever single day the intentions to sit down to post some of the events have been there, but the time has just escaped.

Phaedra and I bluepennylady met for the very first time on Monday night. Most people did not know that Phaedra and I have worked together on multiple projects including the Bonanzle Boardroom and podcast ...And we got to meet, very first time Monday night ! Very exciting for both of us.

Tuesday our agenda was full with meet-ups with other Bonanzle sellers. Wow, what an experience.

We had lunch with Bonanzle's own baby daddy Bill Harding
. that was totally fun and very enlightening.

So let me embrass Bill to death. I found Bill to be extremely gracious. Not that I expected to find him any other way. Very well spoken and considerate. He is a gentleman. You know,the kind of man that waits for ladies to walk through the door, holds the door open, offers to carry your laptop bag....that kind of man. Which in today's society isn't something you see everyday.

He doesn't miss anything. Even the most random comment. If something pricks his interest, you can see the wheels turning immediately.

I can also say definitively that Bill is constantly looking for ways to improve the Bonanzle site, For sellers and buyers alike. IT isn't just lip service like some people (or sites), it is a true and sincere desire to give the sellers tools/features/functions/exposure they need to succeed while providing the very best buying experience for the buyers.

I was impressed (like that matters :)

More info to come later. After I unwind it from my brain..

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi, I enjoyed reading your post. I also attended the ECMTA conference in Las Vegas in 2010. Do you know if there will be a 2011 conference? The ECMTA.org website seems to have no activity since June 2010 and I cannot find any mentions online of a 2011 conference. Thanks.

Paula