Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bonanzle gives a new look to the "My Bonanzle" home page

In the wee hours of the morning, June 16. 2010, the "My bonanzle" home pages got a face lift.

No sedatives were needed. The results turned out quite well.

system announcements can now be seen on the sidebar.

There is a User notification section, Sell section complete with links to "Selling tools" and a "Shopping" section with all those cool shopping tools such as saved searches.



The left navigation was not neglected in the facelift. Icons better define each link for those that are more "picture" oriented than words.



the "Sell" section has all the "fast facts" detailed for easy viewing..

You can read the "official" post about it.

So checkout what's new on your "My Bonanzle" page. I think you will like it... Way to go Bill!

1 comment:

John Ziemba said...

Ditto. Great job. I like theses changes.
John Ziemba
Shake & Bake Trading